Thursday, August 20, 2009

Race for the Cure Progress

With 34 days to go, I am well on my way in both training and collecting pledges for Race Day! The weather this past week has been much more pleasant for running and I feel good about the progress I've made in training. I spoke to my sister a few days ago and we are both excited about the upcoming event. I head to Denver on September 25.

Looking over the past 60+ days, I must give credit to all who have helped me in this process; my chiropractor, Joannne Chapman, the great nutritional support from Univera products (visit http://juliebrown.myunivera.com for more info), my trainer, Cate, massage therapy and all of those who have pledged their support financially as well.

1 comment:

Elaine Ellis said...

Thanks so much for your support! We're excited to see you on Oct. 4! Keep up the good work.